We are Syncier, an insurtec that originated from a group of seasoned professionals of
the insurance industry in Munich. Our mission is to free insurance industry from
commodities and bring it into the digital age.
Are you ready for the challenge to make this happen and write a new chapter
of digitalization with us? Then read on and build your own opinion on our search
for a Syncier Cloud intern.
As a Working Student you...
- support the automation of toil and repetitive tasks (testing, packaging)
- alternatively support the design and implementation of web applications using Vue.js
- assist the building of monitoring and alerting systems
- collaborate with the engineering team to design and launch new features
You are the right person, if you...
- have initial experience of actions with Cloud technologies like Kubernetes or Docker
- are familiar with the implementation of web applications
- have a passion for DevOps in the Cloud and backend development
- are a student currently completing a Bachelor or Master degree (ideally in an Information Technology related area)
- have excellent written and verbal English skills (German is a plus)
- are looking for a 12-24 month long internship based in Munich, Germany
- an exciting opportunity in an innovative and growing company
- paid education (e.g. training, workshops, conferences)
- flexible working hours
- open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution
- smart colleagues from all around the world
Talk to us...