We are Syncier, an insurtec that originated from a group of seasoned professionals of the insurance industry in Munich. Our mission is to free the insurance industry from commodities and bring it into the digital age.
In today’s world of persistent disruption, speed and agility are of utmost importance. Talent and a nimble operating model are the key to success transformation and digital execution. However, companies are struggling to drive digital innovation at scale – to cross the chasm.
Are you ready for the challenge to make this happen and write a new chapter of digitalization with us? Then read on and build your own opinion on our search for an agile coach.
As agile coach you...
- train new and existing agile teams on principles and best practices.
- support the formation of new agile teams through training, establishment of norms and coaching throughout projects.
- identify new opportunities to implement agile and champion adoption efforts.
- implement agile processes, principles and practices across all levels and departments in an organization.
- participate in the development and updating of the agile transformation strategy and implementation of Key Performance Indicators.
- collaborate with management to identify and resolve organization impediments impacting implementation of the strategy.
You are the right person, if you...
- bring experience and hands on of coaching teams in agile adoption in a mid to large sized organization with 500+ employees/contractors.
- demonstrate strong knowledge and background of different agile concepts.
- bring organizational change management and communication experience.
- have prior experience as an agile coach preferably with experience coaching in a large insurance services organization with 500 or more employees and contractors.
- English and German fluent in spoken and written.
- an exciting opportunity in an innovative and growing company.
- paid education (e.g. training, certificates, conferences).
- flexible working hours and an innovative venture team.
- open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution.
- smart colleagues from all around the world (35+ nationalities).
Talk to us...