Are you ready for the challenge to make this happen and write a new chapter of digitalization with us? Then read on and build your opinion on our search for a Frontend Engineer.
As Frontend Engineer you...
- work with Product Owners, Users and Engineers to design a coherent Information Architecture for our “Granary” Platform and make it tangible with Wireframes and Glossaries
- own the Visual Design of all UI components and develop a consistent Interaction Design
- ensure usage tracking and run usability test to inform tactical UX choices
- develop a visual design language and build stylesheets that are aligned with the Alvary CI
- architect, implement, test and document UI components for the Web Platform
- maintain exiting codebase and take care of automated building, packaging and deploying
- align with Backend Engineers, define requirements and request optimizations
You are the right person if you...
- have 3+ years experience in professional software development on the Web Platform
- have proficiency in using and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- have hands-on experience with WebDev Frameworks like Angular or React
- have a deep understanding of UX methodology and Usability Testing
- have the skills to communicate effectively in a distributed agile team setup
modern offices and innovative ventures located in Munich
- an exciting opportunity in an innovative and growing company
- paid education (e.g. training, workshops, conferences)
- open communication, flat hierarchy, and fast execution
Talk to us...