Are you ready for the challenge to make this happen and write a new chapter of digitalization with us? Then read on and build your opinion on our search for a Site Reliability Engineer.
As Site Reliability Engineer you...
- continuously analyse possible failure modes both on infrastructure and application level
- support other engineering roles with know-how about observability, upgradability, scalability, security and CI/CD automation
- model and update load scenarios to correctly size application deployments an updates
- establish processes to manage deployments and upgrades of data-intense applications
- maintain exiting code base and push for reducing technical debt
- troubleshoot production issues and support resolution of support requests
You are the right person, if you...
- have 3+ years experience in Systems Operations for data-intense applications in production
- have hands-on experience with setting up and troubleshooting Containerized Applications, Networking, Logging, Monitoring, Alerting, Infrastructure as Code in a Linux environment
- have proficiency in using and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- have a deep understanding for operational considerations and cost / performance trade-offs
- have communication skills in distributed agile team setups
modern offices and innovative ventures located in Munich
- an exciting opportunity in an innovative and growing company
- paid education (e.g. training, workshops, conferences)
- open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution
Talk to us...