Are you ready for the challenge to make this happen and write a new chapter of digitalization with us? Then read on and build your own opinion on our search for a Finance Intern Group.
- support the Syncier finance team in all areas, from external reporting to corporate finance
- creation of periodic reports on the financial and business performance of our most important KPIs
- manage and coordinate various controlling, accounting and reporting related projects
- prepare and organize the annual planning and budget
- support corporate finance projects and M&A transactions
- Manage daily finance routines
You are the right person, if you...
- are a student currently copleting a Bachelor or Master degree (ideally in a finance related contect)
- have excellent written and verbal English skills (German is a plus)
- are looking for a 6-12 month long internship based in Munich, Germany
- an exciting opportunity in an innovative and growing company
- paid education (e.g. training, workshops, conferences)
- flexible working hours
- open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution
- smart colleagues from all around the world (35+ nationalities)