We are Syncier, an insurtec that originated from a group of seasoned professionals of
the insurance industry in Munich. Our mission is to free insurance industry from
commodities and bring it into the digital age.
Are you ready for the challenge to make this happen and write a new chapter of
digitalization with us? Then read on and build your own opinion on our search for a
Cloud Operations Specialist.
As Cloud Operations Specialist you...
- build, run and support XaaS stacks on public and private clouds used for different applications
- design and implement monitoring and alerting systems
- take care of availability, performance and service issues
- accompany (customer) projects from a Site Reliability Engineer’s point of view
- evaluate new technologies and products in the area of running
- cloud native platforms
You are the right person, if you...
- have a proven track record of working with cloud architecture and cloud technologies (PaaS, CaaS, SaaS)
- are familiar with state-of-the-art tool sets for cloud and container orchestration
- have sound knowledge on running Linux systems and container runtimes (e.g. Docker)
- are able to setup and operate applications on one of the big public clouds like AWS, Google oder Azure
- have experience with Kubernetes/OpenShift (preferred), Cloudfoundry or Mesos
- have a relevant university STEM education and are fluent in English (German is a plus)
- an exciting opportunity in an innovative and growing company
- paid education (e.g. training, workshops, conferences)
- flexible working hours
- open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution
- smart colleagues from all around the world
Talk to us...