We are Syncier, an insurtec that originated from a group of seasoned professionals of
the insurance industry in Munich. Our mission is to free insurance industry from
commodities and bring it into the digital age.
Are you ready for the challenge to make this happen and write a new chapter of
digitalization with us? Then read on and build your own opinion on our search for a
Customer Success Engineer.
As Customer Success Engineer you...
- implement Syncier Cloud solutions for customers covering the automation of repetitive tasks, the building of monitoring and alerting systems as well as the implementation of self-service tools for developers that run on top of Kubernetes or directly on cloud platforms
- assist pitch and sales processes from a technical point of view
- support the preparation of Proof of Concepts and Pilots
- coach software engineers on how to use our software delivery, test and production platforms
You are the right person, if you...
- have proven track of actions with Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud technology experience and strong experience in tools like: Terraform, Helm, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus/Artifactory
- have a passion about DevOps in the Cloud, embrace the responsibility of working on challenging customer projects and think reusable and infrastructure as code
- have relevant university STEM education, are fluent in English and are able to communicate effectively in a team
- are willing to travel up to 4 days per week within the DACH region (depending on the need to be onsite at the customer’s office)
- an exciting opportunity in an innovative and growing company
- paid education (e.g. training, workshops, conferences)
- flexible working hours
- open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution
- smart colleagues from all around the world
Talk to us...