We are Syncier, an insurtec that originated from a group of seasoned professionals of
the insurance industry in Munich. Our mission is to free insurance industry from
commodities and bring it into the digital age.
Are you ready for the challenge to make this happen and write a new chapter
of digitalization with us? Then read on and build your own opinion on our search
for a DevOps Engineer.
As DevOps Engineer you...
- implement automation of toil and boring, repetitive tasks (testing, packaging)
- build immutable infrastructure-as-code and self-service tools for developers, which run on top of Kubernetes or directly on cloud platforms
- operate Kubernetes Clusters that run highly critical workloads
- build great monitoring and alerting systems
- coach software engineers on how to use our software delivery, test and production platforms
You are the right person, if you...
- have proven track of actions with Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud technology experience and strong experience in tools like: Terraform, Helm, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus/Artifactory
- have a relevant university STEM education, are fluent in English and are able to communicate effectively in a team
- have a passion about DevOps in the Cloud, embrace the responsibility of running a production environment and think reusable and infrastructure as code
- an exciting opportunity in an innovative and growing company
- paid education (e.g. training, workshops, conferences)
- flexible working hours
- open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution
- smart colleagues from all around the world
Talk to us...