We are Syncier, an insurtec that originated from a group of seasoned professionals of
the insurance industry in Munich. Our mission is to free insurance industry from
commodities and bring it into the digital age.
Are you ready for the challenge to make this happen and write a new chapter of
digitalization with us? Then read on and build your own opinion on our search for a
Cloud / IT Operations Engineer.
As Cloud / IT Operations Engineer you...
- diagnose and resolve technical issues from both internal and external customers
- design and implement monitoring and alerting systems
- take care of availability, performance and service issues
- troubleshooting and systems administration in a variety of software and hardware environments
- interact with management and staff to provide analytical and technical assistance for continuous improvement of IT solutions
- work directly with the security team to support their efforts
- setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements
- creating purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software
- undertake small to medium-sized projects
You are the right person, if you...
- have a proven track record of working with cloud architecture and cloud technologies (PaaS, CaaS, SaaS)
- are familiar with state-of-the-art tool sets for cloud
- ability to follow basic troubleshooting runbooks. Has a basic appreciation of breaking down problems. Knows when to ask for help.
- 1-3 years of proven experience in a customer focused position involving and technical knowledge of a companies' products and services
- experience in working with different operating systems including Windows and Mac OS
- have a relevant education e.g. IT System specialist or IT System integrator
- good knowledge of English in word and writing
- an exciting opportunity in an innovative and growing company
- paid education (e.g. training, workshops, conferences)
- flexible working hours
- open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution
- smart colleagues from all around the world
Talk to us...