We are Syncier, an insurtech that originated from a group of experienced professionals of the insurance industry in Munich. Our mission is to free insurance industry from commodities and bring it into the digital age.
Are you ready for the challenge to make this happen and write a new chapter of digitalization with us? Then read on and build your own opinion on our search for a
IT System Engineer (m/w/d).
Place of work: Munich
Your role & responsibilities include managing IT infrastructure of hard-/software as well as adapting it to new challenges.
- Planning, expansion and operation of our workplace infrastructure (including virtualization, backup, monitoring, Internet connections, VPN).
- Planning, integration and management of workplace and collaboration applications (including GSuite, Atlassian, in-house developments, ...) considering information security and compliance requirements.
- Establish automated service management processes for our workplace solutions.
- Management of company devices including ordering, inventory and maintenance processes.
- 3rd level support for major incidents.
Your experience is what we are looking for:
- Education / Studies in the field of IT technology.
- Very good knowledge of iOS & Windows.
- Experience in managing IT-infrastructure of hard- and software.
- Good knowledge of Gsuite Administration.
- Experience in Windows/Mac support.
- Creating necessary basic IT requirements for project support.
- Familiar with the use of scripting languages and automation tools.
- Proper German language skills, fluent command of English.
- It's also nice to have: Experience in IT-troubleshooting.
- An exciting opportunity in an innovative and growing company.
- Paid education (e.g., training, workshops, conferences).
- Flexible working hours.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution.
- Smart colleagues from all around the world.
You find yourself in this position? Then apply now via email@example.com.
Your contact persons for this position are Björn Frank (Venture Manager UI/UX) and Philipp Leding (COO).
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!