To extend our Product team in Hanover, we are looking for a
Technical Writer (m/f/d) Working Student
starting from June 2020 to boost our documentation on docs.grnry.io.
• You work closely with our Product team to understand the details of our Granary platform.
• You produce high-quality documentation that meets expectations of its intended audience.
• You write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides.
• You create tutorials to help end-users use our applications.
• You have obtained first experience in technical writing of software documentation.
• You deliver high quality documentation while paying attention to detail.
• You quickly grasp complex technical concepts and put them into comprehensible form.
• You have excellent written skills in English.
WHAT WE OFFER...
... an innovative, creative, inspiring and fun working environment that
• embraces flexible working hours,
• makes remote work possible and
• pays a fair salary.
Ultimately, we are humans and more than our jobs. We have families and hobbies and we encourage a healthy balance. We value diversity and seek to recruit internationally. Get in touch with us – we look forward to meeting you!
Apply now via email@example.com.
Your contact person for this position is Jochen Hülss (Lead DevOps).
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!