To extend our Product team in Hanover, we are looking for a
Cloud Automation Working Student (m/f/d)
starting from June 2020 to enhance our operations capabilities.
- Work with Product team to automate customer deployments of our cloud-native platform
- Learn to continuously analyze platform load and resolve peak-load with auto-scaling
- Support our Product team to automate data operations tasks
- Pair with our Ops Engineers on observability, security, and upgradability of our platform
- Student of computer science or related fields
- First experience with Docker and containerized applications
- Eagerness to learn about Kubernetes, AWS and Azure Cloud
- Interest in modern automation tools such as Helm, ArgoCD and Terraform
- Ability to communicate in a distributed agile team setup
WHAT WE OFFER:
An innovative, creative, inspiring and fun working environment that
- embraces flexible working hours,
- makes remote work possible and
- pays a fair salary.
Ultimately, we are humans and more than our jobs. We have families and hobbies and we encourage a healthy balance. We value diversity and seek to recruit internationally. Get in touch with us – we look forward to meeting you!
Your contact person for this position is Jochen Hülss (Lead DevOps).
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!